Review about Pizza Hut Pizza from Houston, Texas
I placed an order for 2 medium pizzas, ddelivery, today.They arrived few minutes before 6 pm.
I opened one box and pizza started to fall out onto my floor! I opened second box and pizza was flipped over n toppings were everywhere! I flipped pizza right side up so it doesn't fall on my floor like other one did! Look like someone just threw the pizzas into both boxes and shook them!
I called pizza hut and employee refused to let me speak to a manager. Refused to give me any information. She said she couldn't help me. I told her then to let me speak to someone who could help me.
She refused and then hangs up on me! Very unprofessional. I am one pissed off customer and very disappointed. This is what pizza hut is about.
Steals money from people, gives poor service and product.Thank you so much Pizza Hut!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "See wings in the vat of grease and oil. That white stuff is not chicken. ..At least they cut my pizza into slices this time!..."
- "On September 9 at 1:05pm I ordered a large cheesy bites pepperoni pizza and a 16pc burning buffalo wings. I ate 12pcs of the wings and took a *** of..."
- "I went to pizza hut today sector 26 chandigarh..... N i ordered a pizza there was a lobe of human.hair in.it... I hv sent pic along of pizza slice..."
- "After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try. I became skeptical because after making..."
- "The product I bought was the Tarkett Transcend AC622 Acacia Tamarin. Wow in the store looks great and very nice. Don’t be fooled it is the worst piece of material...."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."