Review about Pizza Hut Pizza from Houston, Texas
I placed an order for 2 medium pizzas, ddelivery, today.They arrived few minutes before 6 pm.
I opened one box and pizza started to fall out onto my floor! I opened second box and pizza was flipped over n toppings were everywhere! I flipped pizza right side up so it doesn't fall on my floor like other one did! Look like someone just threw the pizzas into both boxes and shook them!
I called pizza hut and employee refused to let me speak to a manager. Refused to give me any information. She said she couldn't help me. I told her then to let me speak to someone who could help me.
She refused and then hangs up on me! Very unprofessional. I am one pissed off customer and very disappointed. This is what pizza hut is about.
Steals money from people, gives poor service and product.Thank you so much Pizza Hut!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "Worst service ever! Im not a regular Pizza Hut customer but after today's experience it's going to be the last. Here is the story: Simon (Runaway Bay, Gold Coast Pizza Hut's franchisee)..."
- "TRAVELING AND STOPPED FOR THE NIGHT IN BLYTHEVILLE, ARK. ORDERED A PIZZA AND WINGS FROM PIZZA HUT. THEY SAID 30 TO 45 MINS. WELL AN HOUR LATER THEY FINALLY DELIVERED WHAT THEY..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."