Waitress was a little rude at first then we discovered she was just irritated from fellow co-workers.We had 5 sets dirty silver ware dirty plates ...
found a hair on a pizza which she had to tell everyone to wear hairnets and beardnets but that was nothing compared to the bug baked in .... she had them remake the order and didn't charge but you could tell they weren't happy because it looked awful. We heard another woman complain about the one girl , it was just a hot mess.
Plates at the tables around us sat dirty or whole visit.Words can't describe.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Pizza
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On September 9 at 1:05pm I ordered a large cheesy bites pepperoni pizza and a 16pc burning buffalo wings. I ate 12pcs of the wings and took a *** of..."
- "So this is extra sauce? What is regular sauce? Dont put it as an option if you dont do it! ..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."