Herndon, Pennsylvania
2.9
Quality of Food

Waitress was a little rude at first then we discovered she was just irritated from fellow co-workers.We had 5 sets dirty silver ware dirty plates ...

found a hair on a pizza which she had to tell everyone to wear hairnets and beardnets but that was nothing compared to the bug baked in .... she had them remake the order and didn't charge but you could tell they weren't happy because it looked awful. We heard another woman complain about the one girl , it was just a hot mess.

Plates at the tables around us sat dirty or whole visit.Words can't describe.

Review about: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Awesome my daughter just tried to eat a slice of the remade pizza theres hardly no cheese on it and she said it tasted like cinnamon, I tasted it and the bottom did infact taste like cinnamon great dirty pan to top it all off.

Review about Pizza Hut Chicken Pizza from Bellmawr, New Jersey Pizza Hut "Ordered a medium pizza with grilled chicken and EXTRA bacon. I also ordered breadsticks. I ordered at 5:53 pm I was told 15 min wait. I got there early and..." Read more Review about Pizza Hut Medium Pizza from Madison, Wisconsin Pizza Hut "We have order Pizza Hut so many times and this is the first time we have had this happen to us we ordered 2 medium pizzas and chicken Alfredo's when..." Read more Pizza Hut Spinach Pizza Review from Loveland, Colorado Pizza Hut "We are not happy with their pizza with spinach. Ordered it online. Looks like the dumped the spinach on it after the pizza was cooked. Called the restaurant and was..." Read more Pizza Hut Create Your Own Pizza Review from Sparta, Georgia Pizza Hut "Went in to Pizza Hut in Warner Robins Ga. Horrible vuatomer service, and after she repeated the order back one chicken and spinach pizza with white sauce (allergic ro tomatoes)..." Read more I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GOT RIP OFF  BY THE USA NURSERY #00071838 AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE The Usa Nursery "MY ORDER #00071838 I PLACE MY ORDER April 25, 2017, FOR 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 - Dwarf Peach Trees - total: $38.85 + $10.95 what i got in the..." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more Mattress Firm Uses Gold Thread that looks like stains in pictures to deny claims. Mattress Firm "Mattress Firm You said my mattress warranty is void because of stains. You use gold colored thread that makes it look like stains when you take the pictures. We use..." Read more