Review about Pizza Hut Meat Lovers Pizza
Just ordered 2 pizzas for delivery..Got 2 meat lovers with LIGHT cheese and green bell peppers on one of them.
Paid $20, and somehow got EXTRA cheese and NO green bell peppers??? I call up, got a sorry excuse of an apology, and opted for the credit thinking I'd get my money's worth. All I got was $10?!?!
That's not even worth one pizza!Oh, and that was before I got hung up on.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "We have order Pizza Hut so many times and this is the first time we have had this happen to us we ordered 2 medium pizzas and chicken Alfredo's when..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."