Review about Pizza Hut Garlic-Knot Crust Pizza from Hillsborough Township, New Jersey
Just got new garlic knot pizza , Garlic knot row from inside , pizza also not cooked from inside , complained to store , bring it back , will give you new one , no sorry no apologies, bad attitude, any way took pizza back , gave new one , garlic knot is still not cooked from inside , but pizza is over cooked , I am not even calling store .Lost my appetite.
I do not know if it was tested before pizza hut advertise about garlic knot pizza .May be store was not given instructions how to cook .
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Garlic-Knot Crust Pizza
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Waited over two hours for delivery. The delivery guy argues that I didn't pay by card. I owed cash. Trying to run game. My food was cold and soggy. Even..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "My friend ordered this dinner box from Pizza Hut tonight 5/18/2015 in Thomasville, Georgia. I'm a loyal costumer @ Pizza Hut & have ordered a lot of the dinner..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "While Cameron Taylor quotes great prices, he is the most unprofessional business owner I have EVER worked with. I hired him on July 31, 2016 to repair my garage floor,..."