Review about Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites Pizza from Monticello, Illinois

I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again.

The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the slices apart.

The other pizza was suppose to be a meat primo and the meat was very sparse and one piece was virtually devoid of toppings. She got all defensive and said that they cut the pizzas the way they are suppose to cut them. ( her tone was extremely crappy) I told her that is not what you tell a customer who is calling with a complaint. I told her that I work customer service as well and you do not tell a client who calls to complain "that is the way you are told to cut them". She said they would remake the pizza , I said no need. I asked if she was the person I talked to when we all got sick from the hot dog pizza. She said she was not (again in a defensive *** tone) . I told her when a customer calls to complain that you do not get all defensive that the customer is trying to tell you they have a problem and the customer is treated as if they are right. I told her that she was a *** manager. She told me to never call them again. I promised her I would not and she hung up on me.

I called back and told them I would be calling corporate. I got Conner on the phone at this time. He said he had been listening in and heard me call her a *** manager and told me I was a rude customer. I asked for their managers name. I was informed that Jenny Bently was the GM. I asked what the persons name was that I spoke with, I was told "Trinity". I called back to ask what her last name was and Conner tells "trinity" that I wanted her last name. I was told she would not provide the last name and go ahead and call corporate.

Oh Trinity , you bet I will.

Here are some pictures of my receipt as well as the pizzas ordered.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites Pizza
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #687988

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 16 #1159878

These anonymous comments must be from the employees from this pizza hut. How is she loony? Sure, she probably shouldn't have called the manager a name, but a hit horse will holler.

0 1 Reply

May 28 #1165688

nobody hit her. she ordered cheap pizza and got what she paid for. boo hoo for her

0 0 Reply

Apr 02 #1138074 Manchester, England

Since you know so much about customer service and proceeded to argue with the employees and tell them how to do their jobs, why don't you put in an application to work there and 'show them how it's done'. The only barrier to you gaining employment at that location is the fact you are phucking loony tunes!!! No wonder the employee refused to provide her last name! I would have refused as well! No one wants a crazy person having their full name!

4 0 Reply

Jan 09 #1091653

I imagine the "review" was written by an angry, morbidly obese "disabled" chain-smoker who trades her meds to her various babydaddies every month for cartons of cigarettes....
She does THIS the last week of the month. Every month. Someone's gotta pay for her free meal I supppse.....

2 1 Reply

Nov 28, 2015 #1070828

you get snotty with them and admit you ask them "if they're the person they call when they all get sick from the hot dog pizza?" what the *** is a hot dog pizza firstly?
secondly she was right to hang up on you once you resort to insulting someone like that they don't HAVE to take it.
about calling back and asking for her last name why would anyone in their right mind give that out? many companies I've worked for forbid us from doing so for privacy of the workers.
if you were going to report her all you need is her first name only, the time & date of calling and that's all.
oh and while we're at it just to nitpick a little more. you did in fact promise you wouldn't be calling back and then you did. and by wanting her last name after being told NOT to call back that's just harassment, no matter the reason.

4 0 Reply

Oct 11, 2015 #1046487

Off topic, Monticello is a beautiful little town. I lived there for a couple months in 2011.

1 0 Reply

Oct 08, 2015 #1044812

You are crazy and I would have told you the same thing they did. Let it go, and quit spending your time and energy harassing these people.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pizza Hut. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Pizza Hut.
Filing a new complaint about