I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again.
The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the slices apart.
The other pizza was suppose to be a meat primo and the meat was very sparse and one piece was virtually devoid of toppings. She got all defensive and said that they cut the pizzas the way they are suppose to cut them. ( her tone was extremely crappy) I told her that is not what you tell a customer who is calling with a complaint. I told her that I work customer service as well and you do not tell a client who calls to complain "that is the way you are told to cut them". She said they would remake the pizza , I said no need. I asked if she was the person I talked to when we all got sick from the hot dog pizza. She said she was not (again in a defensive *** tone) . I told her when a customer calls to complain that you do not get all defensive that the customer is trying to tell you they have a problem and the customer is treated as if they are right. I told her that she was a *** manager. She told me to never call them again. I promised her I would not and she hung up on me.
I called back and told them I would be calling corporate. I got Conner on the phone at this time. He said he had been listening in and heard me call her a *** manager and told me I was a rude customer. I asked for their managers name. I was informed that Jenny Bently was the GM. I asked what the persons name was that I spoke with, I was told "Trinity". I called back to ask what her last name was and Conner tells "trinity" that I wanted her last name. I was told she would not provide the last name and go ahead and call corporate.
Oh Trinity , you bet I will.
Here are some pictures of my receipt as well as the pizzas ordered.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites Pizza
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered from pizza hut online. I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99. The subtotal..."
- "Time and time again I gave this Pizza Hut chance after chance to get it right. My #FIRST bad experience with them was over a year ago. I picked up..."
- "Poor customer service, separated blacks and whites to different areas. Pizza not what we ordered. Cups stayed empty..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."