I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again.
The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the slices apart.
The other pizza was suppose to be a meat primo and the meat was very sparse and one piece was virtually devoid of toppings. She got all defensive and said that they cut the pizzas the way they are suppose to cut them. ( her tone was extremely crappy) I told her that is not what you tell a customer who is calling with a complaint. I told her that I work customer service as well and you do not tell a client who calls to complain "that is the way you are told to cut them". She said they would remake the pizza , I said no need. I asked if she was the person I talked to when we all got sick from the hot dog pizza. She said she was not (again in a defensive *** tone) . I told her when a customer calls to complain that you do not get all defensive that the customer is trying to tell you they have a problem and the customer is treated as if they are right. I told her that she was a *** manager. She told me to never call them again. I promised her I would not and she hung up on me.
I called back and told them I would be calling corporate. I got Conner on the phone at this time. He said he had been listening in and heard me call her a *** manager and told me I was a rude customer. I asked for their managers name. I was informed that Jenny Bently was the GM. I asked what the persons name was that I spoke with, I was told "Trinity". I called back to ask what her last name was and Conner tells "trinity" that I wanted her last name. I was told she would not provide the last name and go ahead and call corporate.
Oh Trinity , you bet I will.
Here are some pictures of my receipt as well as the pizzas ordered.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites Pizza
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook. I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in..."
- "I just ordered from pizza hut online. I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99. The subtotal..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."