Placed an order for pick up at 8:04pm on order confirmation email showed that the order would be ready at 8:19pm.Arrived at the store at 8:22pm, I paid and the girl on the front told me that I've arrived a little to early so I sat in front of the counter for 20 more minutes and no one called me, so I got up and asked and they pulled my order from I don't know where....
And is was cold as it came from North Pole when I asked her why she said when They called my name I was not there!!!!! Terrible customer service..... If it wasn't that my kids where craving for an ice cold pizza I would have asked for my money back.
Stop hiring kids....And probably someone serious would get the job done correctly!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Cheesy Bites Pizza
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The pizza hut in Harborcreek is a so dirty i dont think the morning waitresses ever clean both times ive came there to eat there was food all over the..."
- "Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix. These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices..."
- "on November 12th 2014 we went to the Brekenridge Pizza Hut and had a delivery a large thin pepperoni pork, a large sausage, easy sauce green pepper mushroom and traditional..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."