Charlotte, North Carolina
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

When i saw the commercial for it,i was Soo Excited about getting it, so i waited till a Friday & ordered it.But it was an hour& a half Before it finally came,&when it did come i was Soo Hurt &Disappointed because the garlic knots are Soo Little,¬ really apart of the pizza,there just Mini Knots Placed on top edge of the pizza,& the chees inside the knot,came out the top &Burnt!

Whom ever the kitchen manager was,should have NEVER SENT THIS BURNT PIZZA OUT!

I've had Multiple Bad Experiences with pizza hut previously,i Found a Dirty Used Bandaid cooked under a pepperoni,that the cook Lost& had Stopped ordering pizza hut,&Really wanted 2Love this garlic knot pizza,& so this was pizza huts Last REDEMPTION!#EPIC F.A.I.L.!No pizza hut for me Ever Again!

Review about: Pizza Hut Cheese-Stuffed Garlic Knots.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pizza Hut Commercial
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

I got a garlic knot pizza and it had big knots that complely covered the outside of the pizza.they were a meal in themselves, made the actual pizza smaller but it was ok.

they forgot my pepperoni though. for me and my dog a pizza isnt a pizza without the pepperoni.

pissed consumer did get them to send me a coupon for a free pizza though.maybe they can get it right next time.

no pepperoni in Bowling Green Ky

i can't believe it took tiny garlic knots and not a used bandaid to make you stop eating there. well-deserved