Review about Pizza Hut Cheese-Stuffed Garlic Knots from Charlotte, North Carolina
When i saw the commercial for it,i was Soo Excited about getting it, so i waited till a Friday & ordered it.But it was an hour& a half Before it finally came,&when it did come i was Soo Hurt &Disappointed because the garlic knots are Soo Little,¬ really apart of the pizza,there just Mini Knots Placed on top edge of the pizza,& the chees inside the knot,came out the top &Burnt!
Whom ever the kitchen manager was,should have NEVER SENT THIS BURNT PIZZA OUT!
I've had Multiple Bad Experiences with pizza hut previously,i Found a Dirty Used Bandaid cooked under a pepperoni,that the cook Lost& had Stopped ordering pizza hut,&Really wanted 2Love this garlic knot pizza,& so this was pizza huts Last REDEMPTION!#EPIC F.A.I.L.!No pizza hut for me Ever Again!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pizza Hut Cheese-Stuffed Garlic Knots
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix. These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "I Do NOT recommend AM Trucking and Delivery Service, 714 Montauk Ave., rooklyn, NY 11208, (718) 272-5900: - Missed estimated delivery by 4 days - Don’t know where their drivers are -..."
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "I have my home warranty with HSA. This is my home which I have purchased in July-2015 (8 years old home). In the first winter, we have started heater on..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."