Fort Lauderdale, Florida

On September 9 at 1:05pm I ordered a large cheesy bites pepperoni pizza and a 16pc burning buffalo wings.I ate 12pcs of the wings and took a *** of the 13th wing and I spotted a dead insect with wings.

Related: Review about Pizza Hut Pizza from Key West, Florida

I called the pizza hut where I brought it and they apologized and said they will give me a discount on my next order but that is not enough and I am so upset and disgusted because I ate most of the wings and bit the one the insect was on.I'm never ordering from there again!

Review about: Pizza Hut Buffalo Burnin Hot Wings.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pizza Hut Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Just ignore Kevin who seems to be mentally retarded.He seems to be running behind every customer on this forum like a dog chasing cars for no reasons ...

... He has been commenting against thousands of consumers like us . Just click his profile , you will see around 3000 of comments posted by him.

Either he is paid for this or may be pissedconsumer.com is entertaining him to increasing posts in the website.Why don't pissedconsumer.com delete his account.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1035008

Posting under anonymous makes you a coward.

Orange, California, United States #1031925

Nice try for free food, but keep in mind if that insect had really been on the chicken wings it would not be so clean, its body would be covered in sauce.Nice try though.

You got a discount for a lie you told and you should be satisfied with that.

No you want more.Well honey if you are that desperate for free food, go to a food kitchen, or better yet get a job and pay for the food and do not demand freebies.

to KevinRichards Miami, Florida, United States #1031984

Clearly the insect was rinsed off to make sure it was actually that.You can see the wetness on the hand.

Who makes up a whole story for free food?Are people that desperate really smh.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1032207

This person is that desperate for free food. The low life *** was given a discount on her next order but wants more. Clearly this is a scam to get free food.