Review about Pizza Hut Breadsticks from Hanover Park, Illinois

Just left the Pizza Hut I.Eau Claire wi on Clairemont Ave.

Keep in mind I have always loved Puzza Hut but may never go back 1st the breadsticks were aweful if this is your new thing go back to the old way I added a picture of them. Next our sausage pizza was so paper thin with no cheese hardly at all no sauce to speak of. This meal coat me $33 and left an aweful taste in my mouth.

I should get my money back but that will never happen probably will never go back.Just hoping I don't get sick.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Hardly cheese on pizza breadsticks aweful

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Product or service
Pizza Hut Breadsticks
Review category
Fast Food
review #819547

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 04 #1139211

Want a REAL pizza? Stop eating at publicly traded companies. DUH!

2 0 Reply

Mar 31 #1136902

The breadsticks look fine. What was the problem? And what did the manager say when you requested to speak to him/her while you were there?

3 0 Reply

Mar 30 #1136622

how awful were they when you clearly ate 1/2 of them as evidence by your own photo showing a partly eated one in the back and 2 empty marinara cups? obviously not TOO awful or you'd have NOT eaten that much of it.
can't say anything for or against your complaint about the pizza as you failed to post a pic of it and as the old saying goes "pics or it didn't happen"

3 0 Reply

Apr 07 #1140987

We get this all the time, people on food stamps find out that certain restaurants don't cover their food stamps so they make up lies to get their meal compensated.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pizza Hut. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Pizza Hut.
Filing a new complaint about