Nampa, Idaho

I just ordered from pizza hut online.I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99.

Related: Pizza Hut - Horible experince

The subtotal should be $29.61. I just had a weird feeling so I added it up, but on the site the subtotal came up to $31.91. I know it isn't a lot of money but if I was to give tip it wouldn't have mattered. The fact that I felt being robbed by Pizza Hut made me feel mad.

Just think just by one person it wouldn't matter so much but the fact that it adds up for Pizza Hut.

Here is a screen shot of this that I ordered for the first time online today.Today Pizza Hut lost my trust in them and I am pissed.

Review about: Pizza.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pizza Hut Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, United States #1210817

If the $10 coupon can't be used with any other special it should say so but it does NOT,

Oneonta, New York, United States #1204566

I would have hated to see if was 2 dollars more than it was, you should have burned the place down, that would have taught them a lesson, since asking to total it again or explain why it was so exorbitant didn't seem to work.

THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM. FIRST REAL PROBLEM I HAVE SEEN.

Their POS software is playing games and you need to call the authorities about them.

brenot
to Anonymous #987660

Well it seems like the Pizza Hut doesn't give a *** lol Maybe I should look into it deeper and see what I can do.

to Anonymous Oneonta, New York, United States #1204569

Just don't call the FBI, that would be a big mistake, unless you could have Hillary call them, then you would have received double your money back.