I just ordered from pizza hut online.I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99.
The subtotal should be $29.61. I just had a weird feeling so I added it up, but on the site the subtotal came up to $31.91. I know it isn't a lot of money but if I was to give tip it wouldn't have mattered. The fact that I felt being robbed by Pizza Hut made me feel mad.
Just think just by one person it wouldn't matter so much but the fact that it adds up for Pizza Hut.
Here is a screen shot of this that I ordered for the first time online today.Today Pizza Hut lost my trust in them and I am pissed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "We had ordered pure veggie pizza. But the pizza which was delivered contained meatballs in it. When we called back pizza hut they said " they have no idea it...."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..."
- "Very unhappy So unhappy if they don't do what's right??Never use them ever !!No integrity so far!!And very displeased!!no one knows what to do !! Must resolve ..."
- "I placed a baby bed on layaway & paid it off early. I was told at the time of purchase and during several payment visits, that it would be available..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."