I just ordered from pizza hut online.I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99.
The subtotal should be $29.61. I just had a weird feeling so I added it up, but on the site the subtotal came up to $31.91. I know it isn't a lot of money but if I was to give tip it wouldn't have mattered. The fact that I felt being robbed by Pizza Hut made me feel mad.
Just think just by one person it wouldn't matter so much but the fact that it adds up for Pizza Hut.
Here is a screen shot of this that I ordered for the first time online today.Today Pizza Hut lost my trust in them and I am pissed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Ordered two pizzas last night, picked them up and drove home. Upon eating one of the pizzas, I got pricked on my upper palate by a push pin which..."
- "Worst service ever! Im not a regular Pizza Hut customer but after today's experience it's going to be the last. Here is the story: Simon (Runaway Bay, Gold Coast Pizza Hut's franchisee)..."
- "This is regarding a pizza ordered for Home Delivery (complete order details mentioned at the end of mail).As you can see in the picture, (pic attached), only 4 main chunks..."
- "I ordered a set of bowls. The largest bowl delaminated upon first washing. Now another bowl is delaminating upon second washing. I call to get exchange. They require original packing and..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."
- "Very unhappy So unhappy if they don't do what's right??Never use them ever !!No integrity so far!!And very displeased!!no one knows what to do !! Must resolve ..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work i would like another one please..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."