Pizza Hut - Review about Pizza from Nampa, Idaho

636 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews

I just ordered from pizza hut online.I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99.

The subtotal should be $29.61. I just had a weird feeling so I added it up, but on the site the subtotal came up to $31.91. I know it isn't a lot of money but if I was to give tip it wouldn't have mattered. The fact that I felt being robbed by Pizza Hut made me feel mad.

Just think just by one person it wouldn't matter so much but the fact that it adds up for Pizza Hut.

Here is a screen shot of this that I ordered for the first time online today.Today Pizza Hut lost my trust in them and I am pissed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pizza
Review category
Fast Food
review #639550 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
636 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 27 #1204566 Oneonta, New York, United States

I would have hated to see if was 2 dollars more than it was, you should have burned the place down, that would have taught them a lesson, since asking to total it again or explain why it was so exorbitant didn't seem to work.

May 22, 2015 #987550

THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM. FIRST REAL PROBLEM I HAVE SEEN.
Their POS software is playing games and you need to call the authorities about them.

brenot

May 22, 2015 #987660

Well it seems like the Pizza Hut doesn't give a *** lol Maybe I should look into it deeper and see what I can do.

Aug 27 #1204569 Oneonta, New York, United States

Just don't call the FBI, that would be a big mistake, unless you could have Hillary call them, then you would have received double your money back.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pizza Hut. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pizza Hut.
Filing a new complaint about
×