Houston, Texas
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Okay so I always order from this Pizza Hut loc and not ever had a prob, until today!Ordered a large conadian bacon and pineapple but got a medium something else.

Called to let them know the mistake and the worker rudely told me they didn't even have pineapple. I asked why no one called to tell me this and sent some random medium pizza, he just sat in silence.

I told him I either want my money back or new pizza so I ordered a large cheese pizza instead.It's been over an hour now and still no pizza!

Review about: Pizza.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

KevinRichards
Orange, California, United States #1000713

You don't need a free pizza when you already ate the pizza, what you need (if you are old enough to work, which I doubt since you mistake being told no as rudeness) is a job.If you are the age you act you can make money mowing lawns, doing chores around the house and getting an allowance from your parents.

You don't need to beg for free food after you ate it.

You don't deserve anything for free.You cannot eat the pizza and get a refund or full pizza for free, and if you have to beg to get free food perhaps someone needs to contact CPS because you parents are not feeding you.