Pizza Hut - Review about Pizza from Houston, Texas

Okay so I always order from this Pizza Hut loc and not ever had a prob, until today!Ordered a large conadian bacon and pineapple but got a medium something else.

Called to let them know the mistake and the worker rudely told me they didn't even have pineapple. I asked why no one called to tell me this and sent some random medium pizza, he just sat in silence.

I told him I either want my money back or new pizza so I ordered a large cheese pizza instead.It's been over an hour now and still no pizza!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Review category
Fast Food
review #653970

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 28, 2015 #1000713 Orange, California

You don't need a free pizza when you already ate the pizza, what you need (if you are old enough to work, which I doubt since you mistake being told no as rudeness) is a job. If you are the age you act you can make money mowing lawns, doing chores around the house and getting an allowance from your parents. You don't need to beg for free food after you ate it. You don't deserve anything for free. You cannot eat the pizza and get a refund or full pizza for free, and if you have to beg to get free food perhaps someone needs to contact CPS because you parents are not feeding you.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pizza Hut. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Pizza Hut.
Filing a new complaint about