Colleyville, Texas

Ordered a 2 large pizzas from Pizza Hut.When they were delivered we opened the box and pizza was burnt.

Related: Pizza Hut - The unprofessional gm u have in you stockbridge location

It looked disgusting. We paid $40 which is ridiculous for the quality of food you get. Barely any cheese or sauce and the crust is like cardboard. The only reason we eat here is because our options in our town are limited.

Otherwise i would never give Pizza Hut another penny of my money. Im honestly surprised they have been in business for as long as they have. The one in Melissa Tx needs to be revamped with new employees and checked for cleanliness.

This is what our pizza looked like.We couldn't even eat it.

Review about: Large Pizza.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pizza Hut Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

WhatAreYouGonnaDoSlave
California, United States #1026238

Then why did you pay for it ***?What is wrong with you trendy slaves.

Passively complaining after your already butt hurt and out of the money. Stick up for common sense and yourself people Jesus. You don't spend $40 and wait an hour and then accept that bs at your door. Unbelievable.

Open the pizza and say what the *** is this?You feel me is this good pizza or??

Freaking slaves now a days.

mellew123
Prairieville, Louisiana, United States #929666

the same exact thing has happened to us twice!within the past two weeks i have been so busy after work i have had to order dominos pizza.

both times, the large pepperoni with EXTRA cheese has come completely burnt with no cheese on it at all.

i have complained to no avail.dominos in gonzales, louisiana

javaman391
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, United States #929635

It would seem that since pizza hut was taken over by Yum Corporation that the quality of food from Pizza Hut has gone down the tubes nation wide.As of last year I swore that I would never buy another piece of pizza from them again.

In your case as in mine, limited toppings and poor quality have been the problem, and from what I can tell the solution to the problem is not a free pizza of equal quality which from my experience is the best you can hope for.