Pizza Hut - Review about Hawaiian Pizza from Los Angeles, California
I ordered two large pizzas, and the slices were extremely thin and the crust was really crunchy.. very unsatisfied. My family and I love loved pizza hut but this is the second time we get the same results and since we always order the same thing we are wondering if that's how pizza hut is making their pizzas now.
I also called the store on Santa Monica and Vermont LA, CA where were I order
Them from and she said and I quote " it's not how we make them, that's just how they come."
Very sad to report this because I'm a huge pizza hut fan.. but it's just not the same. I would really appreciate it if pizza would contact me.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hawaiian Pizza
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "We had ordered pure veggie pizza. But the pizza which was delivered contained meatballs in it. When we called back pizza hut they said " they have no idea it...."
- "I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook. I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "Purchased 8 wall mounted vintage looking exterior lights for our new restaurant August 2014. Items received are very low quality and no help / service from the reseller Norther Tool..."
- "Tainted Pageant I would like to share with all of you my story. You can say I am a beauty pageant aficionado. I have been to countless beauty contest, from small..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."