Pizza Hut - Review about Hawaiian Pizza from Los Angeles, California
I ordered two large pizzas, and the slices were extremely thin and the crust was really crunchy.. very unsatisfied. My family and I love loved pizza hut but this is the second time we get the same results and since we always order the same thing we are wondering if that's how pizza hut is making their pizzas now.
I also called the store on Santa Monica and Vermont LA, CA where were I order
Them from and she said and I quote " it's not how we make them, that's just how they come."
Very sad to report this because I'm a huge pizza hut fan.. but it's just not the same. I would really appreciate it if pizza would contact me.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hawaiian Pizza
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered from pizza hut online. I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99. The subtotal..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "Worst service ever! Im not a regular Pizza Hut customer but after today's experience it's going to be the last. Here is the story: Simon (Runaway Bay, Gold Coast Pizza Hut's franchisee)..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."