I waited for 7 to 10 minutes to be seated .I saw 2 people in the back, I yelled at least 4 times.
Finally the only other costumer in the place, got up and yelled at the other end YOUVE GOT A COSTOMER.! A Girl came out but didn't know what to do. On the counter were 2 MONEY BAGS, with key locks on them unlocked. I said don't you think you need to put those away first?
She said I think they are empty any way.
Just to get a ham sandwich and 1 trip through the salad bar took more than 45minuts.Here is the pic of 2 money bags just laying on the counter
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ham Sandwich
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Is this 'create your own' pizza worth 32$? Theres a hole in the pizza and when I try to pick up a slice, the crust stays in my hand without..."
- "I attempted to order online on Wed, Dec 17, 2014 @ 9:40p and it would not let me place an order, so I called the store to place the order..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "I have paid for two shirts from them, and BOTH WERE put on delay, nd now i find out they're a scam?????..."
- "Monday June 19th 2016 I used my debit card at 7-Eleven and I wanted to get 320 out of my account and the ATM only gave me 220 R#4086514599 a#2807548..."
- "TyTy Nursery advertize online that they are selling 3 G size Adenium plant for $19.00 each . If you buy 10, you will get free shipping . On December 27,..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."