Pizza Hut - Review about Hair In Pizza from Los Angeles, California
I went to pizza hut today sector 26 chandigarh.....N i ordered a pizza there was a lobe of human.hair in.it...
I hv sent pic along of pizza slice containing hair.and feedback form.and i.got bill.too....the manager didnt gave any satisfactory or serious ans to.it... M going to file case agaiant tis in consumer court...
Thanx waitin for feedback...Amrinder singh +91 98763 06382
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hair In Pizza
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "on November 12th 2014 we went to the Brekenridge Pizza Hut and had a delivery a large thin pepperoni pork, a large sausage, easy sauce green pepper mushroom and traditional..."
- "Ordered two pizzas last night, picked them up and drove home. Upon eating one of the pizzas, I got pricked on my upper palate by a push pin which..."
- "NastyGal is such a rip-off website! NastyGal's prices are WAY over inflated compared to other stores!!! I don't know how women fall for it! It's not like you're paying premium..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."