Pizza Hut - Review about Double Pepperoni Pizza from Fort Wayne, Indiana

976 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews

Well I got no email stating I get anything free and the Name and Password I use on site doesn't work either so I went to reset password which I know I typed in the correct one doesn't work either, won't let me do anything.Got scammed and be dammed if I ever order another Pizza Hut.

Pizza wasn't even that good, greasy and any Pizza I want for $11? Yeah hot about not go skimpy on toppings, double pepperoni, Double Sausage, and going to go skimpy? What? Double means double doesn't it?

It don't mean less. What is this place doing?

Scamming?Yes seems to be.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
976 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
James Rowlett

Oct 27, 2014 #891506 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Didn't receive my free Visa Pizza like promised got burnt on this one. I won't be ordering from Pizza Hut. *** No I'm getting Marcos from now on. At least Marcos don't lie and honor deals they offer. Pizza Hut no longer has integrity real bunch of jerks now a days

Mike Bishop

Oct 27, 2014 #891503 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Free Pizza if you use Visa Eh? Ummmm NOOOOO you lied to me I didn't get spit you freaking hicks over there on Coldwater Road. Argued with Manager got hung up on called back didn't answer. Very professional I just wanted my free Pizza scammers.

Shirley Snyder

Oct 27, 2014 #891500 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

They scammed me on the Visa free Pizza as well. No free Pizza Here. My Family thought they were getting a free hot piping hot pizza this evening, nope I got scammed and lied to.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pizza Hut. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pizza Hut.
Filing a new complaint about
×