Fort Wayne, Indiana
100% full

Well I got no email stating I get anything free and the Name and Password I use on site doesn't work either so I went to reset password which I know I typed in the correct one doesn't work either, won't let me do anything.Got scammed and be dammed if I ever order another Pizza Hut.

Pizza wasn't even that good, greasy and any Pizza I want for $11? Yeah hot about not go skimpy on toppings, double pepperoni, Double Sausage, and going to go skimpy? What? Double means double doesn't it?

It don't mean less. What is this place doing?

Scamming?Yes seems to be.

Review about: Double Pepperoni Pizza.

I didn't like: Visa scam, Skimpy unlimited toppings.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pizza Hut Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $1500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

James Rowlett
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #891506

Didn't receive my free Visa Pizza like promised got burnt on this one.I won't be ordering from Pizza Hut.

*** No I'm getting Marcos from now on.

At least Marcos don't lie and honor deals they offer.Pizza Hut no longer has integrity real bunch of jerks now a days

Mike Bishop
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #891503

Free Pizza if you use Visa Eh?Ummmm NOOOOO you lied to me I didn't get spit you freaking hicks over there on Coldwater Road.

Argued with Manager got hung up on called back didn't answer.Very professional I just wanted my free Pizza scammers.

Shirley Snyder
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #891500

They scammed me on the Visa free Pizza as well. No free Pizza Here. My Family thought they were getting a free hot piping hot pizza this evening, nope I got scammed and lied to.