Pizza Hut - Review about Dinner Box from Winston, Georgia

642 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews

My friend ordered this dinner box from Pizza Hut tonight 5/18/2015 in Thomasville, Georgia.I'm a loyal costumer @ Pizza Hut & have ordered a lot of the dinner boxes, but I've never been served anything like this ever.

I can'believe that they would charge & serve this to anyone.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dinner Box
Review category
Fast Food
review #638036

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
642 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 24, 2015 #1024197

I really don't understand the complaint. When I drive by a landfill I'm not surprised to see tons of garbage, so why are you surprised to see pounds of garbage when you open a Pizza Hut box?
What I suggest you do next time you get a craving for pizza hut is to buy some bagels, mozz, tomato sauce, whatever toppings you like, and some hummus and pita chips. Split the bagels, lightly sauce them, sprinkle on some cheese and then your toppings (or reverse the last two steps if your a heathen from Chicago). Next, and this will sound weird, take your toaster place it on its side and slip the two bagels in facing up. Now this part is very important so pay attention, turn your toaster on and jump into the bath with it because you're in need of some serious ECT if you think pizza hut is anything but garbage. The hummus and pita chips are to snack on after you come to because that some good stuff right there.
I get it, you live in south GA and choices are limited. What is that? You have a brick oven pizzeria in your town and you still choose Pizza Hut? Choke on a breadstick.

6 4 Reply

Jul 02, 2015 #1002649

Yummm, make a lot of garlic sauce to dip all that bread in.

0 2 Reply

May 19, 2015 #986213

I can't believe you would order all that bread! You deserve whatever you got.

2 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.