Pizza Hut - Review about Dinner Box from Marion, Mississippi

I'm living with my bf for two months in Meridian, MS.Tonight we just wanted a simple dinner so we ordered Pizza Hut.

He got his $6.99 medium deal and I got my $10 dinner box deal. I always get my pizza cheese with no sause. I made sure I selected the no sauce option. Pizza guy came to the door with our meals.

My bf gave me mine. It had plenty of sause on it. I callepizza hut back and talked to the first manager 'josh' I told him what happened so he told me he was gonna make me a new one a send it my way. Almost one hour later no pizza.

I called again and a rude woman 'manager' answered the phone saying I always put "NS" for no sauce. I never type NS I always select the option on your website. She told me that i née to learn how to type no sause instead of the no sause seletion. I asked her will I get my good she said yes she always gives her customers excellent service.

She hung up on me. 45m later no pizza. I'm done with Pizza Hut. I cannot have your sause.

I need my money back please.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dinner Box
Review category
Fast Food
review #564881 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 18, 2015 #1066011

So you just eat crust with cheese? It's SAUCE by the way.

1 0 Reply

Dec 03, 2014 #910271

You DO need to learn how to type. Good LORD, "sause"?

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.