Pizza Hut - Review about Carry Out Order from Lake Milton, Ohio
Cheated and overcharge and they are refusing to return my money!!!I believe I am going to have to take them to small claims court!!
I don't want any more of their nasty pizza!! I just want my money!! Talk with their manager!!
Nasty attitude and then refuse to give me back my money!!That is a bunch of BS!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Carry Out Order
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Worst service ever! Im not a regular Pizza Hut customer but after today's experience it's going to be the last. Here is the story: Simon (Runaway Bay, Gold Coast Pizza Hut's franchisee)..."
- "I just ordered from pizza hut online. I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99. The subtotal..."
- "We have order Pizza Hut so many times and this is the first time we have had this happen to us we ordered 2 medium pizzas and chicken Alfredo's when..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."