Cheated and overcharge and they are refusing to return my money!!!I believe I am going to have to take them to small claims court!!
I don't want any more of their nasty pizza!! I just want my money!! Talk with their manager!!
Nasty attitude and then refuse to give me back my money!!That is a bunch of BS!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Carry Out Order
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "We had ordered pure veggie pizza. But the pizza which was delivered contained meatballs in it. When we called back pizza hut they said " they have no idea it...."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."