Bronxville, New York

Where is the bacon and cheese as advertised? Highly disappointed as I have been a customer for many yrs. Spending $18 on a pizza to only find that there was false advertisement.

Review about: Bacon.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

I have bought this type of pizza from Pizza Hut with the same problem and no manager or owner takes the time to make amends.I see they don't care about their service or the customer.

Sad.But after the money stops coming in they may pay attention to all these issues.

Review about Pizza Hut Chicken Pizza from Bellmawr, New Jersey Pizza Hut "Ordered a medium pizza with grilled chicken and EXTRA bacon. I also ordered breadsticks. I ordered at 5:53 pm I was told 15 min wait. I got there early and..." Read more Pizza Hut Pizza Review from Augusta, Georgia Pizza Hut "I put in my order at 9:01 got my pizza at 10:38. Pizza was cold. The lady was rude about my order. I'll never eat here again. ..." Read more Pizza Hut Spinach Pizza Review from Loveland, Colorado Pizza Hut "We are not happy with their pizza with spinach. Ordered it online. Looks like the dumped the spinach on it after the pizza was cooked. Called the restaurant and was..." Read more Fake finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut! Pizza Hut "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Tadd Wholesale Supply - TADDWHOLESALE is crooked..BUYER BEWARE! Tadd Wholesale Supply "I purchased a 6 lot of A/C filters from them. Box came in with a cardboard patch over the bottom corner of package. I thought nothing of it and put..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more