Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

I order pizza at 6.40 so till now 9.40 we didn’t get it

I need a refund.!!

Wings

Hi! I will be down sizing soon from a family of 5 to 1 person and I love your rewards so I was wondering if there's a way to add wings to your rewards?

Cheese pizza ingredients

Hi,

I do not consume meat in any form. Could you please let me know if your cheese pizza is fully vegetarian? Do you use any animal fat or animal based ingredients in your cheese pizza? Please let me know. My email is bashaimran3k@gmail.com.

Thanks & Regards,

Imran.

pizzas ingredients

What are the ingredients used in each one of your pizzas?

My kid have food allergies.

Show

Great Service and pizza!!!!

Why did you close the lunch buffet? Wasilla 99654!

Delivery

I live in Argyle Texas. Y’all have a location in Lantana TX that won’t deliever to my location though you have the same zip code as my home and the dominos across from y’all will deliver. Wondering why that is

Link my two accounts

I was original using my Facebook account to order online and added my email address and misspelled it. I wrote the email as lanfordspbire@gmail.com.

It should be lanfordsphire@gmail.com. Can you fix this and transfer my rewards to my email address?

If you have any questions my name Lisa Lanford and phone number is 7048420709. Thank you

Terrible and unprofessional

Please call me back in regards to this issue 850-812-2709

Pizzia

Are the pizza maker sopose to used gloves?

Not really a Free Pizza

If I receive a codefor a free pizza due to an EXTREMELY lat delivery as an incentive.Why do I have to order $12 of food for delivery?!

E631

Are pizza hut USA using E631 or any kind of pig or pork in cheese and use for food enhance Thanks Muhammad Aziz

No pizza

What happens when your pizza doesn't come its been paid for

Survey

I was in the middle of my survey and it froze, I didn't get to finish the survey. Tried to do it again and it said my code was already used.

Is there anything anybody can do to help me? I would like to use the $10 Off 20 please.

Thank you! Joy B Francis

Pizza

Who do I talk to about my pizza not being completely done?

Questions 14