on the day of june 4,2013 we desided to order a pizza.we called at 7:22pm an placed a order for tha 10 dollar deal.
during the call i noticed the employee getting a attitude with me because i couldnt understand what he was sayn cuz he talked wit a low voice. an after he gt my phone # and address he juz said okaii 20 mins an hung up on me. well my husband goes an picks up thapizza an we all eat me my husband an 2 children. we are tired an go to sleep .this mornong i give tha children the rest of tha pizza for breakfast an i notice a pubic hair on my pizza.
i calld the pizzahut on redbluff an ask ta speak wit tha manager an she says all she can do is give me a 10 cridit
i want this investigated.this is sick an discuting!!"""im very upset
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "I have a coupon for $10 for 2 large 3 topping or specialty pizza expires in October. The total i was told on the phone was $31.xx. i said i..."
- "We had ordered pure veggie pizza. But the pizza which was delivered contained meatballs in it. When we called back pizza hut they said " they have no idea it...."
- "I sold some tickets on EBAY. I promised one day delivery. For some reason USPS delivered tickets to my home instead of buyers. I happened to be..."
- "I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and..."
- "Went in for a short hair cut and have it in dyed in a grey ombre hairstyle. My hair has no ombre what so ever and neither did i get..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."