Pizza Hut - Pubic hair in my pizza!!!

1367 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews

on the day of june 4,2013 we desided to order a pizza.we called at 7:22pm an placed a order for tha 10 dollar deal.

during the call i noticed the employee getting a attitude with me because i couldnt understand what he was sayn cuz he talked wit a low voice. an after he gt my phone # and address he juz said okaii 20 mins an hung up on me. well my husband goes an picks up thapizza an we all eat me my husband an 2 children. we are tired an go to sleep .this mornong i give tha children the rest of tha pizza for breakfast an i notice a pubic hair on my pizza.

i calld the pizzahut on redbluff an ask ta speak wit tha manager an she says all she can do is give me a 10 cridit

i want this investigated.this is sick an discuting!!"""im very upset

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1367 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
raindrops

Sep 04, 2014 #865840

well if there's hair in the pizza yeah there should be a refund, the problem is most places won't do the refund if you complain or say you found it the next day.

1 0 Reply

Jun 29, 2013 #671439 Cleveland, Ohio, United States

It doesn't matter where it came from, the hair shouldn't be there in the first place. Spelling or not, she paid money and deserved to have a good product for it.

0 1 Reply
anonymous

Jun 04, 2013 #659943 Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States

Judging by your spelling, I doubt you are smart enough to know what a pubic hair looks like. In the picture, it looks more like a grey hair from senior citizens head. Those grey hairs tend to do get some real funny shapes. I have grey hairs in my eybrows that want to stand straight up and none of the brown ones do that. The weird thing about the grey ones, is when I brush them up so that I can try to pluck the grey ones, as soon as I touch one with the tweezers the hair lays back down. When people start to turn grey, the few grey hairs on their heads, sometimes have a tendency to stand straight up.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pizza Hut. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pizza Hut.
Filing a new complaint about
×