4.8

I wanted to order a pizza online so I looked at my phone and used the Pizza Hut app. When I got to the end, at check out, it requests a coupon code.

I had no coupon code. I just wanted to order a pizza online. Everything else was correct and it showed the total charge but without a "code" I couldn't finalize the deal.

I called up the local restaurant and though they were polite and sympathetic they, including the manager, said they had nothing to do with the online app and couldn't help me. They did, however, offer to take my order over the phone which I did.

I called customer service and explained my difficultly with the phone app and they apologized.

It was suggested that I not use the app but go directly to the Pizza Hut website and order there. It seemed they have had countless complaints about the app and at this time their recommendation was to avoid using it all together.

User's recommendation: Order over the phone or go directly to the Pizza Hut website to order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Location: 1911 W Main St, Artesia, NM 88210