I had two bad experiences with Pizza hut.One as you can see from the photo, waited over and hour for the pizza and got folded slices of pizza.

Second time I had company over for the superbowl and ordered the pizza about 2 hours prior to make sure they would get here and over 3 hours later get a call that they had to cancel my order because they got "too busy"!!

Worst pizza restaurant in New Jersey!!!I would NOT recommend or ever use again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, bad quality and problem with delivery" of pizza hut pizza and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Pizza Hut needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pizza hut pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pizza Hut.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Pizza Hut - Undercooked wings .. Nasty! Pizza Hut "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..." Read more Fake finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut! Pizza Hut "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..." Read more Pizza Hut Pizza Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico Pizza Hut "I order my pizza 2 stuff crust pizza stuffed crust with 2 ranches and extra garlic butter this is the Pizza Hut in Orlando Florida, Americana Blvd 32809 the person..." Read more Pizza Hut - Pizza Review from Hanover Park, Illinois Pizza Hut "Just left the Pizza Hut I. Eau Claire wi on Clairemont Ave. Keep in mind I have always loved Puzza Hut but may never go back 1st the breadsticks were..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada Lazada Philippines "Nakakapikon kayo 3 times na ako nagbabalik ng order ko tapos matatanggap ko ngayon may damage pa din mga sira ba mga mata niyo at hindi niyo nakikita kong may..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more Bringfido - Canadian Users Bringfido "We made a reservation through Bringfido in Canada. The advertisement on the web site quoted 78.00 CAD. When it went through to the billing page it showed 78.38 (neither CAD..." Read more