Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip.We called to complain and the manager gives us ten Dollars off our next purchase.
we spent thirty dollars for an over cooked late pizza, at this point a " next purchase" is out of the question.... I am appalled with their very horribly poor attempt at customer, and claiming the pizza hut name.
Booooooo.I have a picture of our burnt disgraceful excuse for a pizza , I wish I could figure out how to post it.i feel very robbed and frustrated.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Big Box
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was suffering a tragedy in the family and could not cook. I ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut at the intersection of Hwy 55 and 54 in..."
- "On September 9 at 1:05pm I ordered a large cheesy bites pepperoni pizza and a 16pc burning buffalo wings. I ate 12pcs of the wings and took a *** of..."
- "I placed an order for 2 medium pizzas, ddelivery, today. They arrived few minutes before 6 pm. I opened one box and pizza started to fall out onto my floor!..."
- "Cold cheese sticks then had to wait forty five minutes for food as the table next to us discovered a fly in their yogurt so we decided to get the..."
- "Very disappointing. I receive an e-mail from Tiger Direct that has an SDHC memory card on sale for a terrific price. Within two hours of receiving the e-mail, I try..."
- "We have had roof issues with our home since 3 months after move in. They sent the contractor who did it out, and did not document it in our file...."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."