I placed an order. The store female rep wrote my apartment number wrong.

The pizza was never delivered and aperantly delivered to the wrong location. I called and spoke to a Justin store manager and said all I can do is offer u a refund. If u want another pizza I have to charge u the delivery fee. No empathy or understanding or going out of his way as a manager to retain business.

Plus the pizza he offered was one of the cheaper ones when I the one I ordered was a pan. I felt discriminated ignored disrespected. Never want to do business at this location again. Management doesnt value customers at all and own up to there mistakes and they dont make an effort to retain there business and customers.

At the end he blamed the issue on me... the consumer. To resolve this I would like a full refund and a free PAN MEDIUM ONE TOPPING PEPERONI PIZZA delivered.

My kids and family are with no food due to Justins lack of customer service. Id like a call from a manager regarding this matter.

User's recommendation: Don’t.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pizza Hut Pizza.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Pizza Hut Pros: Good deals.

Pizza Hut Cons: App.