Booneville, MS 38829, USA
1.5
Quality of Food

Booneville Ms Pizza Hut. Ordered pizza to go.

Waited for it. Drove 1/2 way home and pizza was made wrong. Went back. Asked me if I wanted it remade.

I said that I would appreciate it. Sat while it was remade. Was wrong again. I had waited all together for almost an hr.

Asked for a refund. One of the managers did say she was sorry but they were slammed. She did not ask if I would accept a free pizza in lew if my wasted time. I had arrived before they actually got busy.( Another manager, Johnathan, was the one who originally took my order) I was also asked to wait until she cleared out 3 other customers in order to get my refund!

I was made to feel that I was not a valued customer. There was also another lady waiting because she had called in an order and they had lost it, so she was waiting to have her's remade also. I usually try to be understanding when someone is busy or doesn't get my order right. I don't complain often but if I do most of the time if I bring attention to the error, the manager apologizes and offers some sort of compensation for the inconvenience.

Not so at this hut. They could not have cared less about my wasted time! I also usually do not get aggravated enough to spend my time on line complaining. I tried to call the number given for customer satisfaction and never could get a person on the other end of the line.

This really caused further aggravation of the situation. I will never attempt a pizza from this Pizza Hut again and will be sure to spread the word about their customer service.

My time is valuable to me. I work 12 hrs shifts so time is precious when I leave work and have to be back in again that night.

Comments

Totally agree. Someone's time is valuable. Manager should have better customer service skills.