Featured Not resolved
2.3
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I ordered a cheesy *** pizza and boneless wings...when i went to pick up they said they were all out of boneless and make bone in chicken wings without asking!

Then when we got home to eat the chicken wings were raw..

i called two days later (since we were not home the day after) and told the lady who said she didnt see my order but could send a $15 gift card.A month later and still no gift card...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pizza hut wings. Pizza Hut needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pizza hut wings in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pizza Hut.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Pizza Hut Pizza Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico Pizza Hut "I order my pizza 2 stuff crust pizza stuffed crust with 2 ranches and extra garlic butter this is the Pizza Hut in Orlando Florida, Americana Blvd 32809 the person..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Pizza Hut - Pizza Review from Madison, Wisconsin Pizza Hut "We have order Pizza Hut so many times and this is the first time we have had this happen to us we ordered 2 medium pizzas and chicken Alfredo's when..." Read more Pizza Hut - Spinach Pizza Review from Loveland, Colorado Pizza Hut "We are not happy with their pizza with spinach. Ordered it online. Looks like the dumped the spinach on it after the pizza was cooked. Called the restaurant and was..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more