Pizza Hut visa free pizza scam

I too was scammed on this.Their phone number is 800-948-8488 if you want to complain but it doesn't do much good.

I was told they would submit a complaint form to their marketing dept. No guarantee I would get what Am Entitled to. I've attached a snap shot of my confirmation showing I would get emailed and code for the pizza but did not. Spoke to a guy named Patrick and he kept apologizing but unable to do anything else.

apparently it was not valid for pick up but this is the first I've heard of this.I will never go to Pizza Hut again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Complaint Submission
Review category
Fast Food
review #549698

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pizza Hut? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 18, 2015 #1020933

After you posted this, I received an email with the code for your pizza. WEIRD!

0 0 Reply

Oct 29, 2014 #892573 , Curaçao

Seriously, you fell for this scam and now you will never go back to Pizza Hut? They had nothing to do with your lack of good judgment by simply reading the return e-mail address "Mrcompany".
Ummm... better check what virus your PC is now infected with. Smarten up, or stay off the Internet. "There is a sucker born every minute"

3 1 Reply

Oct 23, 2014 #889276

After I posted this I received an email with the code for free pizza

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.