Pizza Hut - STAR IDAHO - State Street - Kids - Liars - Lazy - Tasteless
Okay, so we're teaching our two young teenage boys how to mow the lawn, *** eaters, the hedge, the works..... What better way to reward them than with a nice big slab of pizza at the end of their hard work.
We called in to STAR IDAHO PIZZA HUT at about noon and asked them to deliver IN STAR (5 minutes away in same city) at 1:00pm. They said they'd have our pizzas in the oven by 12:30 and they could EASILY make the 1:00pm delivery time. - No problems - Bread sticks, soda, sounds great - see you then.
Except, 1:00pm came and went. By 10 after 1pm, I had to call back and ask if they needed directions or something....
Get this - they didn't even remember me calling, someone didn't write it down, and I spoke with three young LIARS (under the age of 25 I'd say) that each had a different excuse.
I told them I wanted to speak with a manager, I could hear laughing in the back, no manager ever came to the phone, but I was "assured that he would call me back."
No phone call - no manager - just excuses and lies the whole way through. We ended up taking our boys to El Mariachi Loco just down the way and we had a great meal.
I spoke with two other Moms inside the Mexican restaurant and BOTH OF THEM absolutely hated the childish service and tasteless pizza at the Pizza Hut in STAR IDAHO. Each Mom had their own horror story of trying to get a simple pizza delivered from the Pizza Hut in STAR IDAHO.
- Never again! There is a new pizza place down the street on Star Road. (1 minute away) - or I'd rather eat the open-faced French bread pizza from the Mavericks Gas Station.
If you are the owner of the Pizza Hut in STAR IDAHO, I hope you really appreciate this negative comment that your Teenage Wonder Kids earned for you. Here's a hint: You need to go into your own store and look at it once in a while - or at least order a pizza and see how they treat you....when they don't know it's you that is ordering.
You might be surprised at the sloppy service your Pizza Hut in Star - ID provides.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sloppy customer service
- Soggy pizza
- Excuses for no delivery
- Late delivery
- Dishonest staff
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered from pizza hut online. I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99. The subtotal..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix. These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "Bought the projecter headlights halos for my 2004 ford f150, they look amazing, great fit, install was pretty easy, the only problem is the fact that the headlights are dim,..."
- "I went to rerun the item and was a guy that he was the manager he it's 30 days refund policy I wanted to retun it after 20 days and..."
- "Last few cars rented via Enterprise all had warning lights on. One car rented out of Boise, ID Airport leaked oil in my garage. Next one had low fuel and warning lights..."
- "Java Culture Java Culture SCAM ARTISTS!!!! This is hilarious!! These scam artists have picked up from their last scam shop in FT Lee Virginia and have landed in Boise Idaho!!! For those..."