Star, Idaho
100% full

Okay, so we're teaching our two young teenage boys how to mow the lawn, *** eaters, the hedge, the works..... What better way to reward them than with a nice big slab of pizza at the end of their hard work.

Related: Pizza Hut - Charged me for 2 pizzas a

.99 surcharge and a .99 dilivery charge WTF

We called in to STAR IDAHO PIZZA HUT at about noon and asked them to deliver IN STAR (5 minutes away in same city) at 1:00pm. They said they'd have our pizzas in the oven by 12:30 and they could EASILY make the 1:00pm delivery time. - No problems - Bread sticks, soda, sounds great - see you then.

Except, 1:00pm came and went. By 10 after 1pm, I had to call back and ask if they needed directions or something....

Get this - they didn't even remember me calling, someone didn't write it down, and I spoke with three young LIARS (under the age of 25 I'd say) that each had a different excuse.

I told them I wanted to speak with a manager, I could hear laughing in the back, no manager ever came to the phone, but I was "assured that he would call me back."

No phone call - no manager - just excuses and lies the whole way through. We ended up taking our boys to El Mariachi Loco just down the way and we had a great meal.

I spoke with two other Moms inside the Mexican restaurant and BOTH OF THEM absolutely hated the childish service and tasteless pizza at the Pizza Hut in STAR IDAHO. Each Mom had their own horror story of trying to get a simple pizza delivered from the Pizza Hut in STAR IDAHO.

- Never again! There is a new pizza place down the street on Star Road. (1 minute away) - or I'd rather eat the open-faced French bread pizza from the Mavericks Gas Station.

If you are the owner of the Pizza Hut in STAR IDAHO, I hope you really appreciate this negative comment that your Teenage Wonder Kids earned for you. Here's a hint: You need to go into your own store and look at it once in a while - or at least order a pizza and see how they treat you....when they don't know it's you that is ordering.

You might be surprised at the sloppy service your Pizza Hut in Star - ID provides.

Review about: Pizza.

I didn't like: Sloppy customer service, Soggy pizza, Excuses for no delivery, Late delivery, Dishonest staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pizza Hut Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $40
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom #1012672

pizza huts in the uk are a lot better

to Anonymous #1088039

And the rest of your food is worse.