Okay, so we're teaching our two young teenage boys how to mow the lawn, *** eaters, the hedge, the works..... What better way to reward them than with a nice big slab of pizza at the end of their hard work.
We called in to STAR IDAHO PIZZA HUT at about noon and asked them to deliver IN STAR (5 minutes away in same city) at 1:00pm. They said they'd have our pizzas in the oven by 12:30 and they could EASILY make the 1:00pm delivery time. - No problems - Bread sticks, soda, sounds great - see you then.
Except, 1:00pm came and went. By 10 after 1pm, I had to call back and ask if they needed directions or something....
Get this - they didn't even remember me calling, someone didn't write it down, and I spoke with three young LIARS (under the age of 25 I'd say) that each had a different excuse.
I told them I wanted to speak with a manager, I could hear laughing in the back, no manager ever came to the phone, but I was "assured that he would call me back."
No phone call - no manager - just excuses and lies the whole way through. We ended up taking our boys to El Mariachi Loco just down the way and we had a great meal.
I spoke with two other Moms inside the Mexican restaurant and BOTH OF THEM absolutely hated the childish service and tasteless pizza at the Pizza Hut in STAR IDAHO. Each Mom had their own horror story of trying to get a simple pizza delivered from the Pizza Hut in STAR IDAHO.
- Never again! There is a new pizza place down the street on Star Road. (1 minute away) - or I'd rather eat the open-faced French bread pizza from the Mavericks Gas Station.
If you are the owner of the Pizza Hut in STAR IDAHO, I hope you really appreciate this negative comment that your Teenage Wonder Kids earned for you. Here's a hint: You need to go into your own store and look at it once in a while - or at least order a pizza and see how they treat you....when they don't know it's you that is ordering.
You might be surprised at the sloppy service your Pizza Hut in Star - ID provides.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Sloppy customer service
- Soggy pizza
- Excuses for no delivery
- Late delivery
- Dishonest staff
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Its hard to say that today I got really very disappointing service. As I had placed order online for 4 corn pan pizza and called again to just change the..."
- "I know that this is supposed to be a complaints site, but I had a good experience at my local pizza hut/Wing Street located on Greenville Street in Anderson SC...."
- "Time and time again I gave this Pizza Hut chance after chance to get it right. My #FIRST bad experience with them was over a year ago. I picked up..."
- "Went to ta in Boise and the parking lot was covered in ice and me plus two other guys fell. The guy inside said there is no salt truck. Lucky..."
- "We bought a 2016 Forest River Forester 2401W. We bought it on March 5,2016 and it had a ripped screen by the dinette. We were told that it..."
- "I spent over 3300 on blinds for my new home. The local installer was a nice guy. The blinds were inconstant colors and every window had 3-5 bent blinds. some of them..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."