3.4
Quality of Food

Water down sauce and paid 55 cents to get 1/2 full.If only another Pizza Hut were close.

Order online and wait exact time of 15 minutes but we're told order late and wait another 10 minutes. Time set online how can I order late and give a pick up time too.

Just bad and worst we have to deal with.Food is good cause of the company just service drop.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of pizza hut sauce. Pizza Hut needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pizza hut sauce in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pizza Hut.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Pizza Hut Pizza Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico Pizza Hut "I order my pizza 2 stuff crust pizza stuffed crust with 2 ranches and extra garlic butter this is the Pizza Hut in Orlando Florida, Americana Blvd 32809 the person..." Read more Pizza Hut - Pizza Review from Atlanta, Georgia Pizza Hut "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..." Read more Pizza Hut - Spinach Pizza Review from Loveland, Colorado Pizza Hut "We are not happy with their pizza with spinach. Ordered it online. Looks like the dumped the spinach on it after the pizza was cooked. Called the restaurant and was..." Read more Pizza Hut - Honey Bbq Chicken Wings Review from Los Angeles, California Pizza Hut "Ordered 2 pizzas and a side of wings. Pizza was undercooked and wings RAW. been sick to my stomach and cant work. Im a truck driver without a toliet nearby-bad..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more