Featured Not resolved
2.3

University blv location i have tried so many time and no change in service and at times not having silverware to even use.when i order salad they say it has not been preped yet again and again.how sad of an excuse i fire everybody and start over.the bathroom smells and this is womens i have not seen mens. I wish owner was here and saw how bad it is.i have lost hope in this pizza hut.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). anytimeusedparts2 is overall dissatisfied with Pizza Hut and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pizza Hut.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Pizza Hut to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Fake finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut! Pizza Hut "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..." Read more Pizza Hut - Honey Bbq Chicken Wings Review from Los Angeles, California Pizza Hut "Ordered 2 pizzas and a side of wings. Pizza was undercooked and wings RAW. been sick to my stomach and cant work. Im a truck driver without a toliet nearby-bad..." Read more Pizza Hut - Carry Out Order Review from Lake Milton, Ohio Pizza Hut "Cheated and overcharge and they are refusing to return my money!!! I believe I am going to have to take them to small claims court!! I don't want any more..." Read more Pizza Hut - Taxed twice Pizza Hut "I ordered a large pizza for $14.74. I was charged for delivery $3.99. Sales tax, $1.55. So apparently tly the delivery charge is also a tax charge. My $14.00 pizza..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more