Charlotte Amalie East, St. Thomas
2.0

I'm just apalled @ the appearance of this particular Pizza Hut, how run down and trashy it looks.Just thought you might want to see the condition of one of the only Pizza Huts in the U.S.

Virgin Islands!The Franchise owner should be fined for lack of Maintenance, truly disgusting!

First impression is most times your last!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Pizza Hut and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut and pizza hut sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

I would personally have walked out

Pizza Hut - Honey Bbq Chicken Wings Review from Los Angeles, California Pizza Hut "Ordered 2 pizzas and a side of wings. Pizza was undercooked and wings RAW. been sick to my stomach and cant work. Im a truck driver without a toliet nearby-bad..." Read more Pizza Hut Create Your Own Pizza Review from Sparta, Georgia Pizza Hut "Went in to Pizza Hut in Warner Robins Ga. Horrible vuatomer service, and after she repeated the order back one chicken and spinach pizza with white sauce (allergic ro tomatoes)..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more