Product: Pizza Hut Rewards Program Clear all filters (0 of 8 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
I was calling Pizza Hut about my Hut points because they weren't showing online which I know they're there because I just saw them yesterday so I call the local Pizza Hut and she can find it all so I can pull up the internet to the site so when I finally got someone on...
2.1
#1342019

Pizza Hut - The customer service agent was very helpful

344 points were expired and I was never notified about it. Now that i wish to use them they are no longer available. I was told by the customer sevice agent that i would get an email with my points put back so that i may use them. Thanks in advance
3.7

Pizza Hut - Hut rewards

No one answered at Pizza Hut Customer Service. My pizza hut rewards account says I cashed in my points for a medium pizza which was 200 points and I did not use my points. I never got a pizza using my reward points.

Pizza Hut - Problem with hut rewards

I was charge 200 points when I was only suppose to be charged 150 points.. for a medium 2 topping pizza
5.0

Pizza Hut - Missing Reward Points

I went online to Pizza hut.com to sign in to use my points for a free pizza and I noticed I had missing points cause the day before I went in my profile and they were there now I have missing points.
3.3
#1206122

Pizza Hut - Stolen Reward Points Bogus Customer Service

Had gotten a couple orders in a row that left me very displeased and I never tasted anything like that from Pizza Hut well when I called about it they said they would fix it and send me out some free food yet what they did is they uses my reward points pretty shady huh?
1.6
#1200854

Pizza Hut - Website/rewards

I attempted to use my points but didn't complete my order. When I tried to come back to it, my points are locked and it says my points are in my cart, but when I checked, no points.
2.0

Pizza Hut - Rewards

My husband is trying to redeam his rewards and CANT. Been trying to figure it out for 45 min. There is something wrong with ur system. Very upset we earned these points yet cant even use them....