Pizza Hut Poor Presentation

1380 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews

Pizza Hut delivered the worst pizza I have ever had; visually and taste please see the attached pix.

These pizzas speak volumes about the weak leadership, concern, and quality control practices at this store (Commerce St. Springfield, VA).

I have contacted their corporate office with no response as of today. As a consumer and active member of my community, I feel that it is my duty to expose this store for what it is in hopes that it will provide someone else with the tools to make a well informed decision about where to get food for their family. Have an excellent weekend.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1380 of 1853 Pizza Hut reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 19, 2015 #1066686

Has any even looked at the amount of crust? Now go look at a pic of an actual PH dinner box, we all know nothing comes as it looks however it is reason when ordering pizza to get PIZZA not bread! Not to mention that pizza is a mess! Legitimate complaint!

1 0 Reply
tag

Nov 30, 2014 #908001 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

I wouldn't have complained. It looks reasonable for a delivery pizza. Most people order delivery after a night of drinking.
Perhaps that was the problem....you didn't have enough to drink first.
Had there been roaches or a finger cot found in the food, you would have had a legitimate complaint.
Pic makes me want to order some now.

7 8 Reply
Saleetha

Nov 17, 2014 #902060 Richmond, Virginia, United States

I received a coupon in the mail from the PH location with an apology. I sent both back to the location as I stated to them that I did not want a coupon, which I knew would be pacification method number 1. I suggested that the locationweather be subject to an audit from their regional office. I knew that probably wouldn't happen, but that's how I wanted to be compensated. Not to fix MY problem, but to fix THE problem in an effort to help you reading this, to get a better product than I did. I'm about solutions not band-aids.

4 7 Reply

Nov 17, 2014 #901991

Looks good to me, nothing that warrants a post on this site.

7 5 Reply
Sorry ppl suck

May 24, 2013 #655698

A lot if incredibly immature responses, but what can you expect from the internet when anonymity is an option.

To comment on your actual problem, what is the white pizza supposed to be? Those toppings are awful I used to work at a pizzeria when I was younger, that would of never flown with my manager.

I doubt they'll do much to replace your order but did you call back to the Pizza Hut in question, also finding out if they are franchised or not is usually a big help.

Franchised establishments hold some accountability whereas independent ones may tell you to take a long walk off a short cliff.

All in all I hope they give you some sort of closure for that awful looking pizza and monstrously cut toppings.

4 6 Reply
Javier

May 18, 2013 #653107 Los Angeles, California, United States

I apologize. I did not see the other photos.

What I should have said was: What do you expect for 47 measly dollars?

2 0 Reply
anonymous

May 17, 2013 #652680 Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States

I don't care how things are arranged in a box, as long as nothing is broken. As far as how the toppings are arranged you can always pick them off and arrange them to your satisfaction. I do that every now and then when we order a sausage/pepperoni pizza. Some of us don't like pepperoni, and some don't. I rearrange the pepperoni, so that it is all on one half of the pizza, and everybody is happy. Grow up!!!!!

6 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pizza Hut. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pizza Hut.
Filing a new complaint about
×