Ulaanbaatar, Ulaanbaatar
1.3

I wanted to return the pizzas I have bought because they were not what I have ordered and the manager wouldn't return but she insulted me saying "if u don't know about pizza hut why did you order the thing u don't know".What this suppose to mean.

The restaurant is closed now and I am sitting inside and waiting for the manager to talk to me. She won't come. All I want is my money back. Even I tried to say keep the money that I have eaten, and return the outstanding.

She still won't give. Number #1 pizza in the world?

Xaxa bullcrap pizzahut.It's holiday time and I am stuck in Pizzahut restaurant in Mongolia.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of pizza hut pizza from Pizza Hut and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments