I just order pizza to night .big piece of beacon cocked with vegetarian pizza I mean (vegotarian pizza). Iv allergy to beacon do I payed 27 dollars just be sick ???????thdi is last time I'm calling you

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of pizza hut pizza from Pizza Hut and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1207944

Eating plants is murder

Glendora, New Jersey, United States #1193232

Need to make a BLT; a Beacon, Lattice and Transmitter sandwich.

dpmainguy
Easton, Maryland, United States #991969

You guys should be ashamed of yourself.Perhaps english isn't the OP's first language but everyone here understood what happened.

OP ordered veggie pizza but got a piece of bacon on it.

Which is unacceptable.OP should receive an apology and full refund for Pizza Hut's mistake.

The only *** people here are the *** in the comment section making fun of someone's grammar.

I'm allergic to bacon too omg!I though I was the only one.

I was certainly wrong. Everytime I even see bacon I assume it was someone purposely trying to kill me until I realized it was... everywhere. Next thing I know it's in my shower, my pockets, and my wallpaper even mysteriously changed to bacon.

The government is trying to control the neurons in my brain with bacon I know it.

But me and you are immune so we must fight it together!Lol too much man...

Detroit, Michigan, United States #964162

ROFLMAO at the comments. It's unreal that people can be so *** and still order pizza AND post a review

Mountain View, California, United States #963863

I agree anonymous1. Think of the teeth and upper digestive system eating this beacon would cause?

Even worse, I cannot begin to imagine the horror and excruciating pain of passing this beacon out of my body for its next journey..

What kind of beacon was it?I've never had beacon, is a transmitter of some sort?

Have you noticed anyone following you lately?

Big brother is really trying to get it in now.Our cell phones and now pizza....WOW.