2.3

I ordered 16 bone in hot wings ,

1st time around I got boneless breaded wing , then called the store they sent out bone in which taste like cold Chinese food, Obce the driver gave me the wings I had sauce all over me ! THE WORST PIZZA HUT I HAVE EVER HAD!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of pizza hut pizza from Pizza Hut and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

The boneless were pretty good, weren't they? next time you eat them, wear a bib.

Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Pizza Hut - Taxed twice Pizza Hut "I ordered a large pizza for $14.74. I was charged for delivery $3.99. Sales tax, $1.55. So apparently tly the delivery charge is also a tax charge. My $14.00 pizza..." Read more Pizza Hut Create Your Own Pizza Review from Sparta, Georgia Pizza Hut "Went in to Pizza Hut in Warner Robins Ga. Horrible vuatomer service, and after she repeated the order back one chicken and spinach pizza with white sauce (allergic ro tomatoes)..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivery Service Review Pizza Hut "Pizza Hut will let their employees deliver pizza even rack car with no brake lights, Unbelievable. Orlando, Florida Dr. Phillips location. ..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more