2.0

I received an email with an offer from Pizza Hut, "3 for $33". I went online and tried ordering, got all the way to, NEARLY, the end and the site just deleted everything and took me to the start page.

Tried the back button, refresh etc but couldn't get my order back.

So called Pizza Hut and ordered via phone. The SUPERVISOR tells me I need to show my email from Pizza Hut coz she doesn't have that deal on her books. THEN tells me if it is via email, it is only valid if I order online.

I explain to her that I tried ordering online for at least ten minutes. Her reply is "I can't give you that deal"! I hung up and will never order Pizza Hut again.

I did get pizza from somewhere else, "crust pizza" and it was better than Pizza Hut. Pizza hut's loss, my gain.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pizza Hut. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pizza Hut.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Pizza Hut to other companies on our site.

Comments