Ordered 2 pizzas last night.They were cold and the WORST *** pizzas I've EVER had.

I am a diabbled Cancer patient and live on 700.00 a month. I decided to splurge on myself last night after being in the Hospital for a week. I spent 23.00 on 2 cold pizzas with absolutely NO SAUCE ON EITHER ONE.. I still have them minus a couple pieces.

I was starving. So i called store and the Manager said "ok" and hung up on me. No sorry no nothin . i cried last night.

I might as well as gone out to the dumpster and thrown my money in there. Never been so disappointed.

Never have EVER complained about anything like this.The *** est pizza i ever had.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pizza hut pizza. Pizza Hut needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pizza hut pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pizza Hut.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

I am glad to say that on monday i finally got someone to REALLY listen to me and i have since received my RIGHT order.It was hot and was great.

Apparently that store at night needs more dorection on night crew on HOW TO PROPERLY make a pizza.

A few of my friends wont order from there anymore because of shoddy night time pizza.Thank you to the person who listened.