Featured Not resolved
Quality of Food

I had a horrible experience with the pizza Hut on 34th st st pete..the manager crystal...let me back up..i ordered a pizza box on line which was supposed to come with 2 medium pizzas and breadsticks and wings and I also ordered the brownie...we did not recieve our wings only for my husband to chase down the female driver and told her we did not recive our wings..for her to tell my husband that their "under the bread sticks which they weren't.

.she drove off ..i called to the store and spoke to crystal which was very condescending and told me it would be another 45 min! I asked for her higher up managers number which she told me would be in tomorrow! ! I would never order from this establishment again!

!I Would Go To Another Pizza Hut AND Order Takeout!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pizza Hut and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pizza Hut.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Pizza Hut to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments