Featured Not resolved
2.0

I ordered two large pizzas, and the slices were extremely thin and the crust was really crunchy.. very unsatisfied. My family and I love loved pizza hut but this is the second time we get the same results and since we always order the same thing we are wondering if that's how pizza hut is making their pizzas now.

I also called the store on Santa Monica and Vermont LA, CA where were I order

Them from and she said and I quote " it's not how we make them, that's just how they come."

Very sad to report this because I'm a huge pizza hut fan.. but it's just not the same. I would really appreciate it if pizza would contact me.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pizza Hut and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pizza Hut.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Pizza Hut to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

A.It's called thin and crispy for a reason.

B.

If you want a resolution you need to contact Pizza Hut.This is just a consumer forum.

I hate to tell you but that's a thin crust pizza. That really is how they come...