Featured Not resolved
3.4
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I ordered a pizza 40 min later it arrives.Photo below.

My kids took slices before I looked at it. This pizza was extremely BURNT. I called the place immediately gave my address spoke with a Melanie and she rudely said ok I'll have someone bring out another one just return then burnt one. An hour and half passed I called back spoke with an Angel(very rude) I re explained the situation come to find out Melanie never placed an order for the pizza to be redelivered.

Said she didn't know my address. Well I'm thinking why would you lie and say a pizza is coming out and you don't have my address. So at this point I'm like forget it refund my money. Angel says call back tomorrow.

I'm like no refund me tonight. She says no. I say well remake my pizza she says NO. So I'm like WTF.

The Angel hangs up in my face.Thanks Pizza Hut!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of pizza hut pizza from Pizza Hut and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

I'm sure your cheerful demeanor helped the situation.

brian110872

Pizza hut is really unhealhy food. You are better of without it.

Vallejo, California, United States #1091853

Buying food from a publicly traded company is never a wise choice. Pissa Hut stopped being good in 1987. When will you catch on?

gingerirene1
to kuei #1098393

They person will "catch on" the day you learn how to spell PIZZA HUT. No need to be rude.