2.2

We ordered a medium pepperoni with extra cheese.Well over an hour later we received a cold unedible pizza with no cheese.

Called the store (#022131) to have the manager disrespect, and argue with me and he talked like a thug! As a manager myself, I am dumbfounded on how he even has a job interacting with customers.

We eat Pizza Hut at least once a week, but after this god awful experience I will not be a return customer anymore.(which stinks because Pizza Hut was my favorite pizza) here is a few pics about 3 mins after it was delivered to our hotel.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pizza Hut and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pizza Hut.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Pizza Hut to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments