2.7
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Lately with this no phones and employees who answer calls in the stores you can't get in touch with the stores nor can you communicate with them.It's awful!

I have been using Pizza Hut my entire life and have NEVER had this many issues with them. Tonight I tried to order two pizzas and when I finished at 6:07 it said the delivery time was 9:42pm!!!!! HOW IS THIS GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE?? Then you try to call and figure out what went wrong and they said we don't know.

We can't get in touch with the manager of the store. We can't help you, want to cancel? Like do you not care? Where is the good customer service??

No I want my pizza, just not 3 hours later!! I'm VERY Disappointed IN YOU PIZZA HUT! Do better!

Put phones back in the stores and workers there to answer them.Go back to good customer service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of pizza hut pizza. Pizza Hut needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pizza hut pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pizza Hut.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments