Featured Not resolved
3.0

Okay so I always order from this Pizza Hut loc and not ever had a prob, until today!Ordered a large conadian bacon and pineapple but got a medium something else.

Called to let them know the mistake and the worker rudely told me they didn't even have pineapple. I asked why no one called to tell me this and sent some random medium pizza, he just sat in silence.

I told him I either want my money back or new pizza so I ordered a large cheese pizza instead.It's been over an hour now and still no pizza!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pizza Hut and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pizza Hut.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Pizza Hut to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1000713

You don't need a free pizza when you already ate the pizza, what you need (if you are old enough to work, which I doubt since you mistake being told no as rudeness) is a job.If you are the age you act you can make money mowing lawns, doing chores around the house and getting an allowance from your parents.

You don't need to beg for free food after you ate it.

You don't deserve anything for free.You cannot eat the pizza and get a refund or full pizza for free, and if you have to beg to get free food perhaps someone needs to contact CPS because you parents are not feeding you.