Featured Not resolved

Just left the Pizza Hut I.Eau Claire wi on Clairemont Ave.

Keep in mind I have always loved Puzza Hut but may never go back 1st the breadsticks were aweful if this is your new thing go back to the old way I added a picture of them. Next our sausage pizza was so paper thin with no cheese hardly at all no sauce to speak of. This meal coat me $33 and left an aweful taste in my mouth.

I should get my money back but that will never happen probably will never go back.Just hoping I don't get sick.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of hardly cheese on pizza breadsticks aweful. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of pizza hut pizza. Pizza Hut needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pizza hut pizza in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pizza Hut.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Want a REAL pizza? Stop eating at publicly traded companies. DUH!

The breadsticks look fine. What was the problem? And what did the manager say when you requested to speak to him/her while you were there?

how awful were they when you clearly ate 1/2 of them as evidence by your own photo showing a partly eated one in the back and 2 empty marinara cups? obviously not TOO awful or you'd have NOT eaten that much of it.

can't say anything for or against your complaint about the pizza as you failed to post a pic of it and as the old saying goes "pics or it didn't happen"

to Anonymous #1140987

We get this all the time, people on food stamps find out that certain restaurants don't cover their food stamps so they make up lies to get their meal compensated.