2.5

As you can see.On the top corner, it wasn't even 1am and me trying to order online it says the store is currently closed.

I was going to make the 2 minute drive to give them MY money for food and they close early like usual.

I'm never ordering from Pizza Hut again.Isn't the first time this has happened actually.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of pizza hut pizza from Pizza Hut and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Pizza Hut - Undercooked wings .. Nasty! Pizza Hut "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..." Read more Pizza Hut - Pizza Review from Atlanta, Georgia Pizza Hut "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..." Read more Pizza Hut - Review in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category from Arlington Heights, Illinois Pizza Hut "We had ordered pure veggie pizza. But the pizza which was delivered contained meatballs in it. When we called back pizza hut they said " they have no idea it...." Read more Pizza Hut - Pizza Review from Bellmawr, New Jersey Pizza Hut "Ordered a medium pizza with grilled chicken and EXTRA bacon. I also ordered breadsticks. I ordered at 5:53 pm I was told 15 min wait. I got there early and..." Read more Procter And Gamble - Car Vent Freshner damaged my Vehicle Procter And Gamble "I just purchased this vehicle on Saturday. Today (Thursday) I put a Febreeze car vent freshener on my front vent at 10:00 am. I got back in my car at..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more