uh, yeah. my sister found a hair in her pizza which is absolutely disgusting.

it wasn't on top of her pizza, it was inside the pizza.

we will not be consuming pizza hut anymore.

shame on you.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of pizza hut pizza from Pizza Hut and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

My mom and I found a cockroach baked into our pizza at Pizza Hut on who rd in Tucson.They wanted to make us another pizza and when my mom refused they insisted she pay for the cockroach pizza anyway.

I told her not to but she didn't want to make a scene. I called the distric manager the next day. All they would do was send us coupons for a free pizza.

They said she shouldn't have paid or she should have saved the pieces (it was even cut in two 1/3 on one piece 2/3 on the other) for proof.Needless to say we don't go to Pizza Hut anymore!