Resolved
2.2

This is what i received from my order of apple pies. The "MANAGER" was rude and uncaring. Must be nice to be able to serve *** and treat your customers like *** and make manager money.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of pizza hut pizza from Pizza Hut and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pizza Hut to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pizza Hut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pizza Hut?

Comments

Do your parents know that you are online making this post?

Fake finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut! Pizza Hut "I found a fake blue finger nail on top of my pizza from Pizza Hut on Friday evening. I took several pictures as evidence and have filed a complaint..." Read more Pizza Hut - Honey Bbq Chicken Wings Review from Los Angeles, California Pizza Hut "Ordered 2 pizzas and a side of wings. Pizza was undercooked and wings RAW. been sick to my stomach and cant work. Im a truck driver without a toliet nearby-bad..." Read more Pizza Hut Create Your Own Pizza Review from Sparta, Georgia Pizza Hut "Went in to Pizza Hut in Warner Robins Ga. Horrible vuatomer service, and after she repeated the order back one chicken and spinach pizza with white sauce (allergic ro tomatoes)..." Read more Pizza Hut Pizza Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico Pizza Hut "I order my pizza 2 stuff crust pizza stuffed crust with 2 ranches and extra garlic butter this is the Pizza Hut in Orlando Florida, Americana Blvd 32809 the person..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more